||Tower T90103||6L Capacity – Phenolic Side Handles – Built in alarm – Detachable timer||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Tower T90101||Two step pressure valve – Stainless steel – Steamer basket & stand – 10 year guarantee||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Morphy Richards||Multiple safety features – Healthier eating – Long ergonomic handle – 2.7 Litre capacity||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Pressure Cookers
Pressure cookers have a lot of great features that make cooking easier and faster than cooking using conventional methods. Simply adding a splash of water is all it takes to start cooking fabulous meals that taste great for the whole family. Depending on the pressure cooker itself, will depend on how long meals take to cook, but as a rule of thumb it can be up to 70% quicker than using conventional methods. There are plenty of other benefits when using pressure cookers over conventional methods as well, aside from the fact it’s quicker and easier, they also have the ability to save at least 50% more nutrients so it’s the much healthier option too. You will find that the good pressure cookers that have been recently developed are able to save up to 95% of the nutrients and vitamins, which just goes to show how useful pressure cookers are.
There are thousands of pressure cookers on the market today and they all claim they have manufactured one that is better than the rest, but they don’t usually live up to that statement. They all have different features when compared with their competitors too, so it’s not always an easy decision when you are looking to buy a new one. However, there are a few pressure cookers that stand out from the rest and these are listed below.
Tower T90103 Review – Our Number 1
The Tower T90103 One Touch Pressure Cooker (lowest price here!) has a variety of options for your cooking needs. Whether you are looking to roast, boil, braise, steam, or stew, this pressure cooker has all of the features to make that possible. Tower claims to be the number one brand when it comes to pressure cookers, and with their variety of features and affordable prices, that wouldn’t necessarily make this claim a false one. Have a look at some of the features this pressure cooker provides:
- Built in alarm & timer – This pressure cooker comes with a built in alarm and timer with up to 60 minutes on the clock, so whatever you decide to cook you can be sure you can leave it and it will let you know once it’s ready. The timer can be detached so you can take it around the house with you, allowing you to get on with other chores whilst the roast is cooking.
- 6L Capacity – The easy clean cooking pot can hold up to 6L of food at any given time which is more than enough food to feed an average sized family.
- Phenolic side handles – The Phenolic side handles is another safety measure implemented by Tower. It allows users to move the pot during cooking without them having to use gloves. The handles use touch cool ergonomic technology which ensures they do not get hot during cooking.
- Twist and lock system – This pressure cooker comes with a twist and lock system on the lid so you can be sure that all of the heat stays in during cooking. Simply releasing the lock system by twisting it with one hand is the only effort it takes to remove.
In conclusion, this affordable pressure cooker by Tower has everything you need to enjoy some of the tastiest meals. Its energy saving design and fast cooking methods will ensure you get food that tastes great within minutes instead of hours. This pressure cooker should be considered by anyone with an average sized family as it will be able to cater for you all in one.
Features: 6L Capacity – Phenolic Side Handles – Built in alarm – Detachable timer
Pricing: Mid range
Tower T90101 Review – Number 2
Another pressure cooker manufactured by the Tower brand is the T90101 Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker. This pressure cooker has many features that will make cooking a breeze so you don’t have to worry about anything other than filling it up with your favourite food and then serving once cooked. Have a look at some of the features this Tower pressure cooker is able to provide its consumers:
- 10 year guarantee – As with most Tower products, they also include a 10 year guarantee so you have peace of mind knowing it’s going to last a long time. They are so confident that their products will last for at least 10 years otherwise they will guarantee a replacement.
- Helper handles – The ergonomically designed handles with cool grip technology will ensure you can take the cooker off the hob without using any gloves at any point even when boiling hot.
- Streamer basket and stand – Whatever you are cooking using the Tower pressure cooker, you can be sure that the steamer basket and stand will help you on your way.
- Stainless steel design – As with most Tower pressure cookers, this one also consists of a stainless steel design which can be used on a variety of cooking hobs.
- Two step pressure valve – The two step pressure valve on this pressure cooker will ensure the contents will be disbursed of pressure before you can safely remove the lid to check on your food, or to serve it.
This Stainless Steel Tower Pressure Cooker is yet another affordable product in their kitchen range. They pride themselves on being able to not only provide quality with their products, but also at an affordable price. If you are looking for a new pressure cooker for your cooking requirements then you can’t go far wrong with this one.
Features: Two step pressure valve – Stainless steel – Steamer basket & stand – 10 year guarantee
Morphy Richards Review – Number 3
This stainless steel pressure cooker from Morphy Richards will definitely make your life a lot easier when cooking those smaller meals for a couple of people. With thanks to its encapsulated base, you can be sure that it is rapidly heated so you can get cooking those delicious meals without waiting around for too long. Have a look at some of the features this well-known Morphy Richards product is able to offer:
- Can be used on a variety of hobs – The great thing about this specific pressure cooker is that it can be used on a variety of hobs such as induction, gas, electric, and more.
- 7L Capacity – This pressure cooker might only be able to house up to 2.7L of food at any one time, but it’s still ample enough for a couple of people.
- Long handle – An ergonomically designed long handle will ensure your hands are clearly away from the hot contents of the saucepan.
- Multiple safety features – This product was designed with your own safety in mind which is why it was implemented with a couple of safety features. It comes with a safety valve and just the one pressure setting.
- Healthier eating – The great thing about pressure cookers is that they trap in all the goodness such as nutrients and vitamins, which also means your meals taste even better.
This Morphy Richards Pressure Cooker is one of the most affordable hob pressure cookers around that consists of a variety of features to make your meals taste even better. This pressure cooker should definitely be considered if you are looking for one that is not only affordable, but can make your meals taste great in quick time.
Features: Multiple safety features – Healthier eating – Long ergonomic handle – 2.7 Litre capacity
The Tower T90103 Pressure Cooker would be the obvious choice because it is not only affordable, but it comprises of a few features that the other two pressure cookers in this list do not have, such as the twist and pull lid and the built in alarm and timer.
Of course, the Tower T90103 Pressure Cooker also comes with a 6 Litre capacity, which is hard to beat for any pressure cooker on the market. The other two products in the list are very good in the sense they are cheaper options, and should be considered by anyone looking to add a cheap pressure cooker to their kitchen.
via Blogger Best Pressure Cookers – Reviews 2015 – 2016