||Crock-Pot Digital||4.7 Litre capacity – Automatic keep warm feature – Dishwasher safe pot – 2 cooking settings||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Morphy Richards Accents||Multiple heat settings – Free recipe book – Toughened glass lid – Large 6.5 Litre capacity||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Andrew James||Cool touch handles – Large 6.5 Litre ceramic bowl – Multiple heat settings – Clear viewing glass lid||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Slow Cookers With A Timer
Slow cooking food is one of the best ways to cook food that ends up tasting great. Slow cooking has many benefits not only to make food taste great, but it is also beneficial to those that are busy with other duties around the house or at work. Simply preparing a meal before work and then letting it cook throughout the day is all it takes to get a great tasting meal at the end of it. Slow cookers are great for a variety of food, whether you enjoy curry, or stew, a slow cooker will surely make sure the meal tastes even more delicious.
If you are currently on the lookout for a new slow cooker, have a look at the below three which are deemed to be three of the most popular slow cookers on the market.
Crock-Pot Digital Review – Our Number 1
The Crock-Pot Slow Cooker (lowest price here!) is perfect for larger families that are busy with school, work, and other activities on a day to day basis. Food can easily be prepared in the mornings and then left to cook all day so when the whole family is at home, food can be served and enjoyed together. The main feature that the Crock-Pot Slow Cooker consists of is its easy countdown feature. It basically lets you set a timer to when you would like the food and then it will cook it and let you know once it has finished. Have a look at some of the other features this Crock-Pot provides its consumers:
- Two year warranty – A handy two year warranty is included with this purchase so you will have peace of mind knowing you are buying a product that is going to last. Crock-Pot is designed to last for years which is why they are confident in giving you a two year warranty to take advantage of should anything ever go wrong.
- Dishwasher safe pot – The stoneware pot included with this slow cooker is completely dishwasher safe and comes with an easy rinse coated body and lid. This is great for those wanting to chuck the components of this pot straight in the dishwasher after every use without having to worry about washing it up.
- Automatic keep warm – When the slow cooker has finished cooking your meal and you still aren’t ready for it yet, it will automatically turn its keep warm function on so your food will still be warm when you are able to serve it.
- 2 cooking settings – Whether you want to cook slowly or cook even slower, the low and high temperature cooking settings will allow you to do either depending on your requirements.
- 7 Litre Capacity – The large 4.7 Litre capacity will ensure you are able to cook a big enough meal for the whole family.
Crock-Pot’s are well-known slow cookers on the market these days thanks to the great tasting meals they are able to provide. They are very simple to use and they can be left for hours whilst they simmer away your favourite meals ready for you to serve as and when you need. This Crock-Pot should definitely be considered by anyone looking for a new slow cooker to add to their kitchen facility.
Features: 4.7 Litre capacity – Automatic keep warm feature – Dishwasher safe pot – 2 cooking settings
Morphy Richards Accents Review – Number 2
The Morphy Richards brand is well-known in the kitchen department and they have always provided top quality products for consumers all over the world. The Morphy Richards Accents Slow Cooker is another quality product that provides a few features to make slow cooking simple. This product comes with three different heat settings that can be changed easily using the knob on the front, and that is more or less how simple it is to use. Simply placing food in its large 6.5 Litre capacity and then adjusting the temperature to suit is all it takes. Have a look at some of the other features this Morphy Richard product provides:
- Large 6.5 Litre Capacity – This slow cooker has a massive 6.5 Litre capacity which is perfect for both family and friends to enjoy hot tasty meals from. The pot is very lightweight and can be put in the dishwasher after every use, making the whole cooking process even more convenient.
- Multiple heat settings – This slow cooker from Morphy Richards comes with three different heat settings. These are low, medium, and high – so you will be able to adjust the temperature to suit your needs.
- Transparent glass lid – The toughened transparent glass lid will ensure you get to observe everything that is being cooked from a safe position without lifting the lid.
- Recipe book – Morphy Richards have included a handy recipe book with the purchase so you can cook something different depending on your tastes.
Morphy Richards has always come up with the goods when it has really mattered. This slow cooker was designed with simplicity in mind which is why it doesn’t come with many features. This is a huge benefit for those that just want to get on with slow cooking their meals without having to worry about anything else. This product should definitely be considered by anyone looking for a simple slow cooking solution.
Features: Multiple heat settings – Free recipe book – Toughened glass lid – Large 6.5 Litre capacity
Andrew James Review – Number 3
The Andrew James range isn’t as popular as all of the other slow cookers on the market but that doesn’t mean this one isn’t any good. Its lovely red stainless steel design isn’t only eye catching but it also provides a very simple slow cooking solution. If you are looking for a generous sized slow cooker that is going to be able to feed the whole family, then this Andrew James Slow Cooker will do the trick. Have a look at some of the features this product is able to provide to its consumers:
- Two year warranty – For a product that is so cheap, it still includes a two year free warranty for your own peace of mind. If it doesn’t suit your needs or it doesn’t possess the quality it says it does, Andrew James will offer to repair or replace the item free of charge – it doesn’t get any better than that for a product that is already very affordable.
- Large 6.5 Litre bowl – The large non-stick ceramic bowl included with the purchase consists of a 6.5 Litre capacity which is perfect for a big family meal to enjoy. The ceramic bowl also includes cool touch handles which can be used even when the food is piping hot.
- Multiple heat settings – This product is very simple and only has a knob on the front to allow you to adjust the heat to suit your needs. You will be able to choose a low, high, or auto heat to suit your food’s needs.
- Clear viewing glass lid – The glass lid not only keeps in the heat and nutrients to make food taste great, but it also offers users the chance to observe their food during the cooking process.
In conclusion, it doesn’t get much better than the Andrew James Slow Cooker, and if you are looking for a simple slow cooking solution then this product will definitely offer that. This is one of the cheapest slow cookers on the market and with the few features it provides such as the cool touch handles and clear viewing lid, definitely makes this one to consider.
Features: Cool touch handles – Large 6.5 Litre ceramic bowl – Multiple heat settings – Clear viewing glass lid
All three of the above slow cookers are very similar in the sense they all offer a very simple slow cooking experience, but if we had to pick out one to head the list it would definitely have to be the Crock-Pot Digital Countdown Slow Cooker.
The Crock-Pot offers not only a simple solution, but also many other features that allow more experienced slow cooking users take advantage of. The Crock-Pot is truly a great product and should be considered by anyone looking for a new slow cooker to add to their kitchen.
via Blogger Best Slow Cookers – Reviews 2015 – 2016